Think of a life in service to God and Humanity!!!
The human body is rarely achieved and although temporary like other bodies, it is meaningful because in human life one can perform devotional service. Even a slight amount of sincere devotional service can give one complete perfection.
7 Purposes of ISKCON WORLD WIDE TEMPLES
1. To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life, and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
2. To propagate a consciousness of Kṛṣṇa as He is revealed in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
3. To bring the members of the society together with each other and nearer to Krsna, and thus to develop the idea within the members and humanity at large that each soul is part and parcel of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
4. To teach and encourage the sankirtan movement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God, and to reveal the teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
5. To erect for the members, and the society at large, a holy place of transcendental pastimes, dedicated to the Personality of Godhead.
6. To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simple and more natural way of life.
7.With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.
Whatever devotional service we may have, we do it for seeking the shelter of the Lord, not for our mental or physical enjoyment.